Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Blogs, Social Bookmarking, there is already a lot to do to keep with Social Media for your business. But have you thought of how videos can help you get more traffic and more potential customers to look at your site?
Because of YouTube’s high ranking, it can only help to have a presence on YouTube. You can create your own channel, design it, add keywords, tags, descriptions that will help you with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and show up on Google and other search engine searches.
So what kind of videos can you create and post? There are a lot of ways to create new content.
- Capture video of happy customers
- Post video of events at your place of business
- Ask for video testimonials from your clients
- Take video of relevant things when you are about your daily routing
- Create videos with pictures
- Create a presentation in video format to explain your product or service
If you don’t have time to do this yourself, you can hire a virtual assistant to help you create content and upload it to YouTube and other video sharing sites. Have fun and get started promoting your business with video!